new tracks 6 1.04%

anti-gravity 7 1.21%

character choices 56 9.69%

Limited online chat 48 8.30%

No friend invites online 48 8.30%

it's perfect 116 20.07%

it's a disgrace 36 6.23%

Total:578

Enabling DMZ on my router fixed the issues, you guys should try it!

OT: 7 koopalings, seriously???

N64 Rainbow Road was a major letdown too. :(

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
Enabling DMZ on my router fixed the issues, you guys should try it!

OT: 7 koopalings, seriously???

N64 Rainbow Road was a major letdown too. :(

What issues did you have? I get constants "A communication error has occurred" while playing online, but I'm not sure if enabling DMZ will fix this. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Love the koopalings. Network will get better as nintendo works on growing it as game is massive success. My dislike now is the lack of friend inviting. That's simply not acceptable.

archbrix said:
I haven't played Battle Mode (which I don't care about anyway), nor have I played online yet. So far I've beaten all of the tracks on 50 and 100cc and unlocked all of the characters.

Normally I'd say that only being able to carry one item (even if you drag a shell or banana behind you) is disappointing but I kinda like it. Really, the only things that I can complain about are some "meh" choices for retro tracks (Dry Dry Desert, Sherbet Land, Piranha Plant Slide) and that Diddy Kong isn't a playable character. Champagne problems...

And this is the part where I tell you that beating 50/100cc was completely unnecessary since beating 150cc unlocks their trophies and star ratings.

I hope you at least enjoyed the ride :P

OT:

Pavolink said:
A track cut into three parts.

This. Rainbow Road 64 was turned into a 20 second lap dance - all for the sake of appealing to people with short attention spans.

Battlemode. Nintendo better fix it through free DLC.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

for me the worst part of Mario Kart 8 for me is that the recovering time is still crap i have been in moments when i just get spamed with shells

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
archbrix said:
I haven't played Battle Mode (which I don't care about anyway), nor have I played online yet. So far I've beaten all of the tracks on 50 and 100cc and unlocked all of the characters.

Normally I'd say that only being able to carry one item (even if you drag a shell or banana behind you) is disappointing but I kinda like it. Really, the only things that I can complain about are some "meh" choices for retro tracks (Dry Dry Desert, Sherbet Land, Piranha Plant Slide) and that Diddy Kong isn't a playable character. Champagne problems...

And this is the part where I tell you that beating 50/100cc was completely unnecessary since beating 150cc unlocks their trophies and star ratings.

I hope you at least enjoyed the ride :P

Oh, I always start a new MK on 50cc just to get a lay of the land for every track, then up it to 100cc to enjoy and prepare for taking on 150.

Believe me, my time playing Kart has only just begun.  

animegaming said:

for me the worst part of Mario Kart 8 for me is that the recovering time is still crap i have been in moments when i just get spamed with shells

True, but at least the recovery time after falling has been greatly improved.

archbrix said:
animegaming said:

True, but at least the recovery time after falling has been greatly improved.

i am glad they fix that at least

Wait, there is really no option to invite your online friends?