By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

fps_d0minat0r said:
padib said:
the-pi-guy said:

Everything is always under scrutiny by someone.  

So you had no complaints about the Cube controller adapter or the 2DS?  

Last time I checked, I heard almost no complaints about the PS4, but incessant complaints about the X1 and WiiU.

There's a reason for that.

Also, kaz gifs are a thing for a reason. Nintendo fans have "It prints money", Sony fans have an innumerable number of gifs. That's humility.

If it did have as many complaints do you think it would still be beating the xbone or wii U?

Dont you think theres some sort of connection between having the least complaints and it being the most successful console this gen?

It makes perfect logical sense to me.

Having the best console doesn't correlate to bigger sells... Just look at the other thread were someone relate Europe calling consoles "playstations" not to the high quality and good games but just to blind brand allegiance (of all people in the whole continent).

Sony is not allowed to have a good product. It seems hard to accept that the reason Sony fans don't brag so much is because they are used to be on top and other crowd avoid a little to complain about them. And not to forget the mods are quite unforgiving on Sony fanbase when they are trolling (can't say about other fanbase because I don't belong there nor write their movements).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Don't compare, please... Be respectful.

Not even close to be the same kind of succes.

PS4 succes is sad. The victory of technology over creativity. Circuitry over art. Bullying over fun.

Not even a little close.

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

PS4 succes is sad. The victory of technology over creativity. Circuitry over art. Bullying over fun.

Yeah, because you need worse technology to be creative.  

How is the PS4 bullying?  

If you can't read correctly I can't talk to you.

Sorry.

I'm not talking to you.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

The Vita and Sony overall is in dire straits, so, we are keeping the low profile, for now...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

How is the PS4 bullying?  

Sorry.

You are so mean =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

How is the PS4 bullying?  

Sorry.

You can be creative with anything.

the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

How is the PS4 bullying?  

Sorry.

You said, the Ps4's success is the victory of technology over creativity.  

As if the advancement of technology is somehow a deterrent for creativity.  

My only statement was a sarcastic remark of how that isn't the case.  

That is because Sony is 100% technology and Nintendo 100% creativity (even tough they release the same game every year) haven't you heard?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
padib said:
the-pi-guy said:

Last time I checked, I heard almost no complaints about the PS4, but incessant complaints about the X1 and WiiU.

Also, kaz gifs are a thing for a reason. Nintendo fans have "It prints money", Sony fans have an innumerable number of gifs. That's humility.

If it did have as many complaints do you think it would still be beating the xbone or wii U?

Dont you think theres some sort of connection between having the least complaints and it being the most successful console this gen?

Having the best console doesn't correlate to bigger sells... Just look at the other thread were someone relate Europe calling consoles "playstations" not to the high quality and good games but just to blind brand allegiance (of all people in the whole continent).

Sony is not allowed to have a good product. It seems hard to accept that the reason Sony fans don't brag so much is because they are used to be on top and other crowd avoid a little to complain about them. And not to forget the mods are quite unforgiving on Sony fanbase when they are trolling (can't say about other fanbase because I don't belong there nor write their movements).

maybe thats why your so disappointed because you think consoles with so many flaws can be no.1 over a console whcih had done the vast majority of things right.

Just go and do some basic research. In comparisons, PS4 beats xbone and wii U in most things so naturally less complaints should be expected.

Its not rocket science.

fps_d0minat0r said:
DonFerrari said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
padib said:
the-pi-guy said:

maybe thats why your so disappointed because you think consoles with so many flaws can be no.1 over a console whcih had done the vast majority of things right.

Just go and do some basic research. In comparisons, PS4 beats xbone and wii U in most things so naturally less complaints should be expected.

Its not rocket science.

You were replying to padib right? Because I do agree with you and I was being sarcastic in my answer.

DonFerrari said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

How is the PS4 bullying?  

Sorry.

You said, the Ps4's success is the victory of technology over creativity.  

As if the advancement of technology is somehow a deterrent for creativity.  

My only statement was a sarcastic remark of how that isn't the case.  

That is because Sony is 100% technology and Nintendo 100% creativity (even tough they release the same game every year) haven't you heard?

Almost! Nintendo is 300% creativity!

I'm not talking to you.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.