By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Play station and nintendo merge????

What will it be for you?

Im a nintendo fan that will be on sonyntendo 78 41.71%

im a sony fan that will be on sonyntendo 84 44.92%

im an xbox fan that will be on sonyntendo 1 0.53%

im a nintendo fan that will be on xbox 6 3.21%

im a sony fan that will be on xbox 1 0.53%

im an xbox forever 4 2.14%

apple is the future 13 6.95%

Total:187

What will happen to the nintendo fans or sony fans. or microsoft fans???

I bet there will be a major shuffling of gamers around the world on their main console what would it be?

I AM a ___________

Sony fan

Microsoft fan

Nintendo fan

I will shift to ____________

Microsoft Console

Sonyntendo console

Quit gaming

Don't tell me that it won't happen... in my hypothetical world... everything can happen... So what will it be?

Around the Network

I hope it doesn't happen ;_;

Depending on how little influence on hardware the "Nintendo" side would have on hardware, as a Sony fan I would go the the Sonytendo (ugh) console. If it would be big, I would probably go to Microsoft if their next Xbox be more of a 360 rather than the Xbone or quit gaming all together and stick to my old consoles and some casual smartphone gaming.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'd wait and see.

I'm a Sony/Playstation gamer, so having Nintendo games on Playstation would only benefit me.
If it would happen (it wont), I just hope Sony would handle the network and hardware.

Hmm, see, it depends on a lot of things... One would think this would be the perfect combination... Ps4's hardware + third party exclusives with Nintendo's Software is a match made in heaven but then my question would be, is Sony's rest of the company involved? Cause the last thing I want is Nintendo merged with a company thats bleeding money so if Sony can stop bleeding money then sure!

And also it depends on who is in charge... Cause if say they make a handheld that doesn't do well and then Sony says. (if they are in charge) welp thats it, focus on the console only then no thanks and there are other things so I will have to see how it works out... But I do think its better if they are competitors... Then I wont have to pay the mandatory online fee

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

if Sony handle the hardwere and Nintendo softwere, It would be like a perfect world

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm a Nintendo lover and Sony enthusiast, of course I would shift to Sonyntendo. (sorry, no love for Microsoft)
Right now I'm satisfied with the way the big three are though, so it shouldn't change.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

It would be a hybrid the likes of only Dr. Moreau could conceive, an abomination of endless horror.

I'm a japanese games fan.
So yeah, it would be really cool if they merge together (only for ps/wii, not for ds/psp), with sony for the hardware.

Current PS4 (hardware and software) + Nintendo Games = epic
Did I do the math right?