By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LucasArts prioritizing PS3 (over 360)

Don't know if this is news but I found it interesting:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6186606.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network

Thats a silly move. At least the 360 moves software. Ps3 doesn't.

Imthelegend said:

Really? DMC4 (PS3) has sold more than 360, Burnout Paradise is also in the same range as 360 (and with the PS3 user base growing so much faster than 360). I think this is just the beginnging of a trend. So silly you!

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

boycop said:
Imthelegend said:

Really? DMC4 (PS3) has sold more than 360, Burnout Paradise is also in the same range as 360 (and with the PS3 user base growing so much faster than 360). I think this is just the beginnging of a trend. So silly you!

Since when does 1,010 units per week in the US count as "so much faster"? Yes, worldwide there is a big difference but LucasArts is not going to sell much in Japan or Europe.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:
boycop said:
Imthelegend said:

Since when does 1,010 units per week in the US count as "so much faster"? Yes, worldwide there is a big difference but LucasArts is not going to sell much in Japan or Europe.

Why do you predict that Force Unleashed will not sell in Europe? Like there aren't any SW fans there, or because PS3 market share there is larger???

Around the Network

Overall though 360 sells more software than any current gen console. So why am I silly. There is more money to be made on 360 than PS3. There will be games that sell better on PS3 but at the moment they are in the minority.

Imthelegend said:
Overall though 360 sells more software than any current gen console. So why am I silly. There is more money to be made on 360 than PS3. There will be games that sell better on PS3 but at the moment they are in the minority.

You are living in the past, and the market is developing for the future! That's why you are silly!

Game_boy said:
boycop said:
Imthelegend said:

Im not shure about that ... Japan , yes , they wont sell more , but Europe could make a big diference ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

You sound like kingofwales or crazzyman . Sony fanboyism. Ithink the Wii is the future of games not the under utilised Ps3

I'm with boycop... EU does make a difference. I just want Lucas to remake SW for Blu ray :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil