By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4 ps4 games dated for this year. (PvZ:GW)

Mr Puggsly said:

These are not the most interesting games PS4 is getting in 2014.

Still better than nothing, especially PvZ garden warfare coming to the PS4.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network
vivster said:
I'm gonna puke when I watch the Popcap devs pretending that they build the PS version just because they "listened" to the fans.

The game was timed exclusive from the jump. They were making a PS version of PVZ because that was their intent the whole time. Plus, I don't remember any clamoring on the PS side for this game, so there was nothing for them to "listen" to.

PVZ is awesome. I'm pretty surprised by how Garden Warfare turned out!

BMaker11 said:
vivster said:
I'm gonna puke when I watch the Popcap devs pretending that they build the PS version just because they "listened" to the fans.

The game was timed exclusive from the jump. They were making a PS version of PVZ because that was their intent the whole time. Plus, I don't remember any clamoring on the PS side for this game, so there was nothing for them to "listen" to.

That's what I mean. The intended for it to be multiplat the whole time and now they're pretending as if the constant begging of PS fans made them do it.

Also I remember a lot of clamouring for the game. As do the developers apparently.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Pretty weak IMO.
Driveclub has no release date?

Around the Network

PvZ isn't indie, although I have no interest in it. With the other games.... well. Let's just say I hope Sony gets over their indie, indie, indie boner sooner rather than later.

BMaker11 said:
vivster said:

i was clamouring.  for my tastes, i think pvz:gw is about 300% better than titanfall.  :P

i hope enough other ps fans buy it to have a decent community.

Someone should let the guy from the Wolfenstein thread know that there are some new confirmed trailers out and we need to know his definitive thoughts and have reviews of these 4 games that he has not played from his vast "gaming experience".

Futuridium and War Thunder look interesting. The other two don't look like my kind of games.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Enjoy Garden Warfare, it's a LOT of fun!!