By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4 ps4 games dated for this year. (PvZ:GW)

PvZ was to me one of the best "exclusives"(despite the PC version) xbox one managed to secure and is a big loss for them to lose this exclusivity, in my opinion of course.
I think it looks like a good game.

The decision of putting this on PS4 is a good one, that will most likely help the PS4, EA and more importantly the IP.
But since i am not getting the PS4 for now, maybe i get this on steam/PC.

Around the Network
vkaraujo said:

PvZ was to me one of the best "exclusives"(despite the PC version) xbox one managed to secure and is a big loss for them to lose this exclusivity, in my opinion of course.

The decision of putting this on PS4 is a good one, that will most likely help the PS4, EA and more importantly the IP.

It was a timed exclusive from the start, there was nothing "lost".

I haven't touched the game since TF came out, but it's a fun, solid shooter. Was disappointed to see they are incorporating microtransactions, but you could tell it was coming given how long things took to unlock once you reached a decent level.

J_Allard said:
vkaraujo said:

I haven't touched the game since TF came out, but it's a fun, solid shooter. Was disappointed to see they are incorporating microtransactions, but you could tell it was coming given how long things took to unlock once you reached a decent level.

I knew abot a PC version coming, but the PS4 was confirmed back then?

vkaraujo said:
J_Allard said:
vkaraujo said:

I knew abot a PC version coming, but the PS4 was confirmed back then?

they were clear about it being a timed exclusive but never clarified what "other platforms" meant but i think most people assumed playstation was part of that. 

the big news for me was being dated for this year because we had no idea how long the exclusivity period was for. 

Apart from PVZ the rest i am not interested in . But its out on xbox one so will get it on xbox one istead. Wish order was coming out this year

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

None of those games appeal to me. 

This

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Nothing for me here unfortunately.

Phoenix Rage looks like Spelunky on crack.

I'm gonna puke when I watch the Popcap devs pretending that they build the PS version just because they "listened" to the fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i might pick up Plants vs Zombies depending on how big the player base is since isn't it like a multiplayer focus game?