By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to make a Rick Astley-like first impression

Step 1: Find a person you have not previously met. Never give this person up. Never let this person down. Step 2: Very important!!! Never, and I mean NEVER, run around and desert this person. Step 3: Never make this person cry. Never say goodbye to this person. The second phase of Step 3 may seem like a strange practice to some, but seriously refrain from using the word "goodbye". Instead, substitute the words "See you later" or "Until next time". Step 4: Never tell a lie and hurt this person. The details of this step may seem vague, but after close analysis I can offer clarification. You may think that the lie itself is what must not hurt the person. This is false, however, as it is any action taken by yourself that must not hurt this person. Congratulations, you can now successfully make a first impression like Rick Astley.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

Around the Network

Yeah, it's obvious you know the rules.  And so do I.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It seems we both know what's been going on.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

PS - Thanks for creating this thread for me to post this in...been saving it~

To Each Man, Responsibility

that reminds me.....have you guys seen this awesomness?

Around the Network

Hi Gimic! ^_^

Well, welcome to the site anyways.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089