By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When are you getting MK8?

When are you getting MK8?

within first week 292 77.25%

within first month 25 6.61%

withing first few months 20 5.29%

within holidays 11 2.91%

within 2015 30 7.94%

Total:378

Tomorrow night

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

NintendoPie said:
OverseasJet said:
9AM on Friday! Anybody want to exchange NNIDs so we can play online together?

There's a link to my Official MK8 Thread where the VGC tourneys will be held and everyone can race together in my signature. Check it out!

OT: I will be getting it Day One (May 30th.) I'm not completely sure what time, it mostly depends on when my brother's graduation ceremony is over. After that it is straight to GameStop.

Thank you!

Saturday. I was looking at getting a physical copy, but prices is Costa Rica are crazy... $100 for Mario Kart 8 is nuts!! Eshop will be.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Einsam_Delphin said:

But then you'll be missing out on the free game deal! D:

You're right! The offer ends in July... I'll have to find a job soon.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Friday

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Midnight tonight :P

menx64 said:
Saturday. I was looking at getting a physical copy, but prices is Costa Rica are crazy... $100 for Mario Kart 8 is nuts!! Eshop will be.

$100? o.O How much more is that than the eshop?

I should be getting it next week. (Within 7 days) Have to get paid first had a company take a payment out of my checking account without my verification, thank god it was the final payment.

when the Wii U is $200 or less.