By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Harvest Moon is dead!!!!!!!!!

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:
How about Harvest Food instead of Harvest Moon?

How about Harvest Waifus?

If only...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

No clue what Waifu is so I googled it...

Did you write the urban dictionary definition?

"You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to."

Just seems like your writing style.

Nope. I fap to all my waifus.

badgenome said:
sethnintendo said:

No clue what Waifu is so I googled it...

Did you write the urban dictionary definition?

"You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to."

Just seems like your writing style.

Nope. I fap to all my waifus.

I think fapping to them is okay.  I believe it says they can't fap to their real life girlfriend because it would bother their fake girl.

badgenome said:
StarOcean said:
Why is XSEED taking over the localizations from now on? Sorry, havent looked much into this yet :p

Marvelous merged with AQL (parent company of XSEED) a few years ago, so Natsume has outlived its usefulness.

I see, thank you

Happy to see entries will still make their way over. Curious if Vita version is in the pipe line.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
No-one cares about Harvest Moon :(

Pretty amusing situation though. Poor Natsume. All I know them for is Harvest Moon.

I love ;(

Click HERE and be happy 

At least the new name isn't terrible. However, Harvest Waifus is deserving of an award.

One of my favorate franchise. Sadly it can no longer be call harvest moon. But it doesn't really matter, because it is "harvest moon" game!

Kresnik said:
Poor Natsume. All I know them for is Harvest Moon.

Lufia 2?  Or do you just mean that you don't know them for anything but Harvest Moon now.

You'd like Lufia 2.  It's Wild ARMs before there was Wild ARMs.

Why is this happening though?