By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WII U surpasses PS4 in japan

Why do people keep saying that Infamous did nothing? For all we know the ps3 would have sold half of what it did had it not been for Infamous. Or that the reason people bought a ps4 in the first place was Infamous.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Deimos said:
Pavolink said:
Another line crossed by PS4. Selling below Wii U must a shame worst than FFXIII on Xbox360.

Really? Which PS4 games does appeal to the japanese right now?

We need a chalkboard for the PS4 in Japan with the word games written all over it.

In all seriousness though, I don't see the Wii U hitting more than 15,000 next week.

Is that a bet I smell lol?

Pavolink said:
Deimos said:
Pavolink said:
Another line crossed by PS4. Selling below Wii U must a shame worst than FFXIII on Xbox360.

Really? Which PS4 games does appeal to the japanese right now?

So, PS4 doesn't have games? Situation is worse than I thought.

Nice twist of his words. Lovely.

naruball said:

Nice twist of his words. Lovely.

It has, but none of them appeal to the Japanese.

outlawauron said:

O_o

Surely you're joking. MK8 should easily give Wii U a 800-1000% boost in HW.

Mario Kart Wii only gave the Wii a 2,000 unit boost in japan.

Around the Network
naruball said:
Why do people keep saying that Infamous did nothing? For all we know the ps3 would have sold half of what it did had it not been for Infamous. Or that the reason people bought a ps4 in the first place was Infamous.

Because it most likely didn't do much at all? Historically, the series is completely irrelevant in Japan. Second Son actually beats inFamous 2 only by about 2.5-3k first week in Japan and the second one ended up selling only around 80k lifetime. If infamous is an insignificant franchise in Japan, it makes perfect sense to expect insignificant hardware sales increases, it also very likely has little to no impact on the PS3's lifetime sales in Japan.

Devil_Survivor said:

Is that a bet I smell lol?

Lol, I wouldn't real feel acomplished if I "won" a bet like that.

PS4 IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

If this was nintendo sony fans would be all over this good this see that nintendo children are more adult than super adult sony fans

outlawauron said:

Nintendo has won this round.

Practically sums up thread. Japan is terrible overall right now, dont kno why some users here are getting mad for :-/