By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What daily post count means you have no life if you are above it.

I think 20 posts per day and higher means you have no life.  I have no life because mine is around 30.

Around the Network

I think it depends more on how long you are online but 20 I'd agree with that.

I only have an average of 8 because I didn't post as much before but I've been posting over 20 a day in the past 2 months.

hmm... personally, I'd say average postings that go over 15 would probably be bordering on no life... 0 - 10 range is probably healthy, 11- 20 is questionable, over 20 and it's basically confirmed. Let me do some quick confirmations to verify this theory.

Yup, Leo J and Soriku are both around 37 and 46 posts per day respectively. (Note: respectively is not another way of saying respectfully)

I myself average about 4.5 per day, so that sounds right.

cool48 said:
I think it depends more on how long you are online but 20 I'd agree with that.

I only have an average of 8 because I didn't post as much before but I've been posting over 20 a day in the past 2 months.

I still think the posts per day is pretty accurate, since as soon as real life starts taking prioroty for whatever reason, or when teh forums aren't talking about as much interesting stuff, your posts per day should immediately start taking a hit. If you've maintained above 20 then at least for the time being, you probably don't have a life. It's not like having a life is a permanent and unchangable state.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Mine's 7.92 per day, it's been between 7 and 8 per day for as long as I can remember. It's like I'm stuck in a routine and can't escape.

Around the Network

Ugh I have no life tonight anyways. Snowstorms don't allow for much fun on a friday night. :( Expect my posting average to rise greatly after tonight.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Wow I have only been here about 1 month and I already have 900 posts. I talk alot. But in real life I'm so shy.

mines is... above 20!!!, ok i have no life either

I think if you put any effort into finding out how many posts you make per day, you have no life ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
I think if you put any effort into finding out how many posts you make per day, you have no life ;)

Its on your profile.