By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is This The New Guerrilla Games IP?

poklane said:
I doubt GG and Sony would let the guy just upload those to the internet. But then again, could be stealth marketing.

if, as the article says, he freely shared it with the internet it almost guarentees that these aren't for GG's new game.  an NDA would be in place for certain.  however,.. this art work is probably representive of the kind of art work he did do for GG.  different subjects but same general artistic style i'll bet.

Around the Network

Love the first two pictures. But I'm afraid the designs too 'out there' to be real.

Damn if this is true, that's another confirmation that GG has amazing design artists!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Nice pics right there, I like them. Let's wait and see.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

What's with these Only on Xbox avatars? LMAO you serious with this? Take consoles way too serious.

Around the Network

How does that even remind you of destiny ?

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

It looks great! Hopefully its not a FPS.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

fps_d0minat0r said:
Looks like destiny met witcher

little bit of DMC in there too methinks but they actually look pretty cool (haven't been impressed with Guerilla design in the past)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

These look absolutely stunning. I shouldn't let my imagination run wild as to what the game could be about, but if these are anything to go by the possibilities are nonetheless exciting!

Looks nice, but these guns worry me. I don't want another shooter we have enough of those already.