By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Is The Best Publisher Right Now

I don't know why it gets so much hate lately, but if you're a PS3/PS4/360/XB1 owner, there hasn't been a publisher with more high quality releases in the past 6 to 8 months than Ubisoft.

Rayman Legends (90)

AC 4 Black Flag (88)

South Park Stick of Truth (85)

Trials Fusion (79)

Child of Light (82)

Watch Dogs (82)

So, I don't know exactly what's all wrong with Ubisoft, but as long as they keep delivering good games I'll be playing them. Definitely much more fun than trying to talk shit about them on the internet

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

don't really like most of those games

ghettoglamour said:

I don't know why it gets so much hate lately, but if you're a PS3/PS4/360/XB1 owner

Ubisoft is awesome. Can't blame them for milking their franchises, since they also push new things around the table. Watch Dogs, Child of Light and now Valiant Hearts are few examples on these past months :)

badgenome said:
ghettoglamour said:

I don't know why it gets so much hate lately, but if you're a PS3/PS4/360/XB1 owner

Sadly, it still might be the best 3rd party publisher for the U.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

I actually thought this a few years ago; I have to agree. Overall Naughty Dogg and Rockstar make BETTER games but they only release a few each gen, where as I can play quality Ubisoft games multiple times per year.

My prior was Square Enix...but we all know how they are doing right now...

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Ubisoft really earned a lot of respect in recent years. If the industry is stagnant Ubisoft will come and just throw new IPs at us. I wonder if they will be able to present a new IP this E3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ubisoft is definitely on my good side, but then so is Activision actually. While I like Child of Light, it's not necessarily because of the franchises you listed though. I remain interested in Watch_Dogs, but my interest and hype have taken major hits the last year because of everything...

They're definitely one of the better publishers out there.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

They are best 3rd party publisher hands down, in terms of quality and the number of games they releases. I still think the overall crown still goes to Nintendo since have almost have too single hardly make all the games for their own systems.