By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - S-E says their White Engine is not too powerful for the Wii.

Soriku said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Could KH3 be multi-platform then?

I would LOVE to see KH3 go multi.

but for Wii addition, I would like to see some true innovation, no more "instead of press Attack button, you wiggle your Wiimote" garbage.

I'd HATE for KH3 to be multi and I'm 100% positive it won't be and will be Wii exclusive.

I've already said the CT For the Wii is different from the CT for the PS3/360/PC. Unless they want to gimp games I don't think they'll do that. Besides, when was the last time SE has gimped a game? Honestly, a big game like KH3 won't involve fooling around.

Well you may hate it, but if S-E thinks there is more money, they could do it.

Plus it wouldn't have to cost too much. We're already seeing the Wii get much better graphics than last gen. So the game would be made first for the Wii, with only texture and screen resolution increased on the other systems.

Plus then they could make more money offering ports of the first two games (and maybe CoM Final Mix) on the Wii and 360 for newcomers to the series.

Why would they release previous KH games on the 360 when KH3 won't come on it?

And multi would kill it. SE isn't EA.

God, you are sounding like Sony fanboys after DMC4 was announced on the 360. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>To me, this basically confirms Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii.

with people claiming this confirms KH3 for Wii and say it's 100%. Please explain to me how you can be so sure.

In fact, if you are so, why not risk 1 week ban for it? ;)

i'd say between wii and ps3 it's a 50/50 chance.  how's this for terms...

wii exclusive you take a 1 week ban

ps3 exclusive i take a 1 week ban

wii/ps3 multi-plat we both take a 1 week ban

360 exclusive.  lol, not going to happen i'm sure we both agree on that point. xD 

Lol @ CrazzyMan and his fake smileys

Soriku said:

kitler53 said:

I'm pretty sure it's not 50/50 . More like 70/30 (in Wii's favor) due to reasons I've explained a million times and won't do so again.

the odds are subjective and irrelevant.  it's all comes down to wether kingofwale is willing to put the money where the mouth is...or ban where the bet is...im kinda drunk atm so i apologize for not having the best analogy.  thank god for spell check. xD

kitler53 said:
kingofwale said:

with people claiming this confirms KH3 for Wii and say it's 100%. Please explain to me how you can be so sure.

i'd say between wii and ps3 it's a 50/50 chance. how's this for terms...

360 exclusive. lol, not going to happen i'm sure we both agree on that point. xD

Well, since I never claimed this game to be on anything. I think it's hardly fair.

Soriku is the one who claimed KH3 will be on Wii 100%, so he should get banned for 1 week otherwise. If he's right, I'm willing to have a sig praising him for a month.

you... well, you can put yourself in if you please.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

How about Disney demands the game reach every possible player? And they didn't do it last gen since Square had an exclusivity deal with Sony at the time the first game came out (a subsidiary had to be set up just to make Crystal Chronicles), and the PS2 was the overwhelming leader by the time the second game came out.

This gen is more even, and S-E even stated they will not support one system over another.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

kitler53 said:
kingofwale said:

i'd say between wii and ps3 it's a 50/50 chance.  how's this for terms...

360 exclusive.  lol, not going to happen i'm sure we both agree on that point. xD 

I'll take that bet.

@kingofwale: I guess I shouldn't have said 100%.  It's just that why would they have spent the time and money downgrading their flagship game engine for Wii unless they had a big project planned for it?  And what big project could that be?  They already have a Dragon Quest out for it, the main FF and Star Ocean are for PS3, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles had videos of itself in action long before this engine was made, and I doubt they'd spend the time and money downgrading the engine to make a new IP or resurrect a SNES-era one.  So, what other big franchise are we left with?  Kingdom Hearts.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

>Why should I get banned for a week when I never took the bet?

because you said this "I'm 100% positive it won't be and will be Wii exclusive." And I simply ask you if you are willing to back up your words.

I'm willing to praise you any way you choose. I personally think it's a fair bet.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

"Umm...no. Sorry, just no. I don't want KH3 to be multi at all costs (doesn't matter which systems)."

Sorry, no. I'm not trying to make you want it. I'm telling you it's possible, whether you like it or not.

EDIT: I meant NOT trying to make you want it. Stupid typos. 

KH3 multi XD. HAHAHAHA..