By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

poklane said:
De Klassier Feyenoord - Ajax in the 3rd round of the Dutch national cup! Gonna be amazing!

Kazim will get into a fight from the bench.. Calling it now.. If he's somehow out of the selection and in the stands, he'll get into a fight with his own supporters

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Harry Kane!! 💃 unleash the magic!

3 offside goals in one game is too much tho 😋 refs having a hangover?

I see the honeymoon for City has ended and the real time for effort has arrived.

Goiod job, City!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So the usual issues Pelegrini's tactics have are still ever so present.

Around the Network

So we won. I honestly wanted us to continue losing and not scoring for a few more matches, maybe that will speed up Rodgers firing process.

LurkerJ said:
So we won. I honestly wanted us to continue losing and not scoring for a few more matches, maybe that will speed up Rodgers firing process.

Nothing to worry about.. The next few league matches for Liverpool are all loseable..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Man Utd have gone top, LVG is slowly getting there, still some things to sort out but won't stop the usual moaners who forgot where United where under Moyes.

I'm pretty happy with the result! Darmian was actually pretty good at LB! If only we had two of them..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

So Lewandowski is in a slump already. Only 2 goals today and he actually played the whole game today! Was fun while it lasted...

Poor Messi Hope it's nothing really serious and he'll be back in two months.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.