By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Juventus won the watch in the middle of the field. Madrid plays way better with a 4-4-2 formation, but Ancelotti is too stubborn to change. He had to keep Bale on the field, and they started to play worse with his recovery. I'm glad Juventus won, that's the final I wanted. Go Barça!

Around the Network

For you Nikkom

RolStoppable said:
Talal said:
I never thought I'd ever I'd say this, but I love you Juve.

Pray that this doesn't backfire.

8-2 for Barca in the final would be a good result.

I'm not that confident actually. I think it's 60% 40% for us at best. Still very happy because losing to Juve would suck 100 times less than losing to Madrid. I know it's pussy of me, but I legit don't think I can handle a Barca vs. Madrid Champions League final :p.

KyleeStrutt said:

What are the life expectancies of Juventus going forward?

Third time's the charm :P

Juventus the underdog going all the way to the final against all odds, its like one of those sports movies.

The final will be most interesting, when is it again?

I think people underestimate Juve and the whole Serie A too much

This season they have at least one Champions League Finalist and two Europa League Semifinalists (Fiore and Napoli). Big clubs like Milan and Iter have to step up.

Around the Network

Morientes 2004 all over again.

Good to see that Spain has a proper forward again, hopefully he'll send Diego Costa to the bench.

Poor Casillas...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
Dnipro - Sevilla for the Europe League final then.

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk... think nobody had that at the bookmakers.. pretty amazing from them

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ka-pi96 said:
Speaking of the Europa Leauge, is this the season that its winners automatically qualify for the Champions League, or does that start next season?

Considering neither of the finalists look like they will qualify from their league it could add some extra incentive for them both

this season.. Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk is going to the Champions League!

Ka-pi96 said:
NiKKoM said:

this season.. Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk is going to the Champions League!

Only if they win! Otherwise Spain will have 5 Champions League teams! :o

I hope Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk wins! would be awesome to see such an underdog win.. gives hope to smaller leagues!