By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

People that thought Greece would've tied or won are kidding themselves. It's Greece lol

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Argh just heard Blind didn't train with the rest today, I hope its minor

Hope it's not something with his eyes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Joaco <3 N64 said:

Greece 0 1 Colombia - No hard feelings for Colombia after what your referee did to Mexico yesterday.

Uruguay 3 0 Costa Rica - Costa Rica has no chance.

England 2 1 Italy - I'll be rooting for Liverpool England here.

Ivory Coast 2 2 Japan - Is Pikachu Japan's World Cup mascot for real? 

Forgot about Drogba and Toure, damn.

It'ss not just Pikachu is it? There's a pokemon for each player AFAIK, so 11.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DakonBlackblade said:
kirby007 said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Tkx Colombia you killed my prediction, I had a 1 x 1 for this match...also are we sure this Worl Cup is in Brazil ? It seemed like it may be in Colombia judging by the game today.

isn't colombia right next to brazil?

@bralod yes

It is, basicallye every South American country is right next to Brazil, only Chile and Equador dont have a border with Brazil and even so theyre quite near, I was just making fun of the fact that there were an estimated 60k Colombians on the Mineirão stadium today, it was quite beautfull to watch.

Call me impressed. 

Colombia is nearly 2000 miles from Belo Horizonte (The city where the Mineirão is).

No Suarez is upsetting. Was hoping the Costa Rica lo would snap him in 3 before we play them.

Around the Network

This isn't a pretty start for Uruguay.

Uruguay finally score.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I missed the goal but heard he dived for a penalty?

Lol my mum asked me the score for the past game and I said 2-0. Checks score and it says 3-0... Really I missed a goal in the last minutes again -_-

Carl2291 said:
I missed the goal but heard he dived for a penalty?

CR's own fault, the defender put his arms around the striker and the latter went down making sure the ref was looking, it's reasonable to give the penalty even if he didn't go down imo.