By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Fuck sake. Why couldnt Greece hold out for a few more minutes?

Around the Network

It was a pretty underwhelming match! Hopefully the next one will be better!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ok, 3-0, not bad at all, but they played really bad. They'll need to improve if they want to keep going :S

I was so happy with the 2-0, I leave at the last minute to get some food , I come back and now my prediction is RUINED. Dammit Greece why you suck so much.

Tkx Colombia you killed my prediction, I had a 1 x 1 for this match...also are we sure this Worl Cup is in Brazil ? It seemed like it may be in Colombia judging by the game today.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:

Tkx Colombia you killed my prediction, I had a 1 x 1 for this match...also are we sure this Worl Cup is in Brazil ? It seemed like it may be in Colombia judging by the game today.

isn't colombia right next to brazil?

@bralod yes

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Uruguay 2-0 Costa Rica
England 0-0 Italy

Once again I have a bad case of overestimating the weak teams. Now I fear for my Japan prediction.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kirby007 said:
DakonBlackblade said:

isn't colombia right next to brazil?

@bralod yes

It is, basicallye every South American country is right next to Brazil, only Chile and Equador dont have a border with Brazil and even so theyre quite near, I was just making fun of the fact that there were an estimated 60k Colombians on the Mineirão stadium today, it was quite beautfull to watch.

Argh just heard Blind didn't train with the rest today, I hope its minor

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.