By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

dear God, Watching Milan is really painful now... Just embarrasing...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
menx64 said:

Are they already losing?

Joaco <3 N64 said:
menx64 said:

Are they already losing?

1-5...

Menx64

Terrible game for Milan. I know this games are just test games for the league to come, however Milan had at least 80% of his main team playing today, and were easily beaten by a Junior ManCity team. What a joke!

Menx64

menx64 said:

Sorry I didnt get that, would you care to elaborate? Tevez is and has always been important on every team he played. And he has always given his 100% with every jersey he wore...

Being a mercenary does not mean he won't play 100% and give his all... just for the current highest bidder. He moved from Man U to Man City. Although I think his Agent was mostly to blame for all that.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Southampton lost another 2 players over the weekend, one who insulted us and a youth. But the youth wasn't ready yet, his move is an odd one, half a good season and now Nathaniel Clyne get's top spot at right back again. I rate Clyne more than Chambers.

Lovren we made £12 million on Lovren in a year, talk about rolling in money.

We now need to really rebuild though, we are trying to buy a keeper, we need a 2 new centre backs, we need a left back (Matt Target will play first team left back), we need a spare right back, we need a new forward and potentially a stronger DM if Schneiderlin leaves also.

Hmm, pie.

Don't suppose anyone seen Miralem Pjanic's goal in the Roma Man U friendly? It was from about 10 yards behind then half way line. Extremely impressive.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Don't suppose anyone seen Miralem Pjanic's goal in the Roma Man U friendly? It was from about 10 yards behind then half way line. Extremely impressive.

Yes impressive, but we can clearly see why that kid is the 4th goalie of ManU.. man.. he was slow to react..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The Fury said:
Southampton lost another 2 players over the weekend, one who insulted us and a youth. But the youth wasn't ready yet, his move is an odd one, half a good season and now Nathaniel Clyne get's top spot at right back again. I rate Clyne more than Chambers.

Lovren we made £12 million on Lovren in a year, talk about rolling in money.

We now need to really rebuild though, we are trying to buy a keeper, we need a 2 new centre backs, we need a left back (Matt Target will play first team left back), we need a spare right back, we need a new forward and potentially a stronger DM if Schneiderlin leaves also.

Think Koeman will go for some dutch(league) players.. I can see him buying Moisander (CB) Vermeer (GK) from Ajax,  Leroy Fer (Midfield) from Norwich

menx64 said:
Terrible game for Milan. I know this games are just test games for the league to come, however Milan had at least 80% of his main team playing today, and were easily beaten by a Junior ManCity team. What a joke!

Be postive... Juventus got Allegri as coach.. Milan has a chance.. (Napoli is probaly  gonna win it)