Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

5 minutes and no goal? Boo Germany!

Around the Network

I am really impressed by the germans...
But 5-0 in 30 min is insane...

Yeah, only Glück, Schwein and Dusel...

Ok, they had some pretty bad games.

Klose wiki page has finally updated

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

MohammadBadir said:
Pristine20 said:
Algeria was Germany's best competition! Let that sink in for a second.

Yeah, that's insane.

I wonder what would've happened if the Algerian goalie wasn't fasting :P

I don't think that was the issue. They had somewhat given up when Ozil scored the second goal. It was only when they got a goal near the end that they realized that they still had a chance to win

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I don´t like the "ufanism" surounding the World Cup here in Brazil, but I hate even more the Witch Hunt after every defeat.

It´s unfair to the players that were doing only their job.... But Fred had no reason to be on that team.

Pristine20 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Pristine20 said:
Algeria was Germany's best competition! Let that sink in for a second.

Yeah, that's insane.

I wonder what would've happened if the Algerian goalie wasn't fasting :P

I don't think that was the issue. They had somewhat given up when Ozil scored the second goal. It was only when they got a goal near the end that they realized that they still had a chance to win

Yup. Unfortunately they realized that way too late. I wish they could've gotten that last goal in though, I'd love to see an arabian country advance this far for once XD

Oh my god, what's happening? :D

Today at 5am (that's when the game started in Japan) I decided not to get up, because I was still too tired.
35 minutes later I casually check my tablet and Germany is leading 5-0?!
The only time when I'm not watching!!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

jerky99 said:
I must be dream 5 : 0 aganist Brasil, fuck unbelivebel!!!!! Schlaaand!!!!!!

Not really unbelievable. Brazil was supposed to lose in the first round. They were overrated from the beginning!

spurgeonryan said:
Has Brazil even had a decent shot on goal yet?

One I think. Oscar on 42'

Wondering what's this guy thinking now.

People will go out to the streets in a massive strike and the WC will be over before reaching the final :(