By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

DélioPT said:
I refresh the results page and Holland scores, refresh it again and Austrália scores. Should i refresh it again!?

Refresh, it should be Nederlands turn now. Oranjeeee

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Goddamn, that was impressive. The second half is gonna be pretty interesting

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

TomaTito said:
DélioPT said:
I refresh the results page and Holland scores, refresh it again and Austrália scores. Should i refresh it again!?

Refresh, it should be Nederlands turn now. Oranjeeee

:D

Gonna try that!

Kyuu said:
I didn't dream we could hold up better than Spain

Spain didn't collapse until the second half

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

That tackle was more Red than Yellow card. Cahill went straight to the ankle of Indi

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I have to give Australia credit, played well in the first half.

I am actually ashamed and disgusted at how absolutely shit we're playing. First: 5 defenders against Australia's 4-5-1?! That's just disgustingly retarded. Secondly: what the actual fuck are they doing? All duels are being lost, we suddenly can't even pass anymore and we play in one way: give the ball to Van Persie or Robben and hope they do something good with it. This performance so far is just disgustingly bad. Possibly the worst I've ever seen.

Thank fucking god we're going to play 4-3-3. My bets are on Australia. Again, I'm disgusted.

Decent first half so far.

Proclus said:

Are we watching the same match?!

poklane said:
Proclus said:

Are we watching the same match?!

Probably, you are just overracting. Bring it down a bit, you are scarying the children.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian