By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Australia 0 - 4 Netherlands
Spain 2 - 1 Chile
Cameroon 1 - 2 Croatia

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Australia 0-Netherlands 2
Spain 3-1 Chile
Cameroon 1-1 Croatia

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Australia 0 - 3 Netherlands
Spain 1 - 1 Chile
Cameroon 1 - 2 Croatia

Australia 0 - 2 Netherlands
Spain 1 - 1 Chile
Cameroon 0 - 2 Croatia

Expecting a very boring match from the netherlands with australia defending a lot hoping on a counter..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Being half dutxlch and half australia, I suppose I better watch the match tonight.

Around the Network

Australia 0 - 2 Netherlands
Spain 1 - 1 Chile
Cameroon 0 - 1 Croatia

the game tonight isn;t going to be spectacular, most of the insanity form the first game was beating the champ

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Now I can make my prediction!

Australia 1 - 3 Netherlands
Spain 3 - 0 Chile
Cameroon 0 - 2 Croatia

Hopefully today will be better than yesterday

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Convicts 0-5 Holland
Spain 2-1 Chile
Cameroon 0-2 Croatia

Good enough day for me yesterday prediction-wise. My fourth correct match prediction was a fact. Now if only I get better at predicting the global outcome of more games.

Australia 1-3 Netherlands
Spain 2-2 Chile
Cameroon 0-2 Croatia

Netherlands should have a fairly easy game, though our defense is going to mess up enough for Australia to get a goal. Spain and Chile will fight each other hard and it will be a tense match ending in a draw which isn't really helping anyone. Croatia should have a text-book victory against Cameroon.