By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

RIP whoever gets in Group B (Bayern and PSG) or D (Juventus and Barcelona)

Around the Network

Group H with Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur jfc

Decent draw I suppose...

There's always have a group of death, can we call Group A the group of bitches? That could be an Europa League group.

Looks like a very easy group, but we finished 3rd in a similar group back in 2011-12..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Looks like a very easy group, but we finished 3rd in a similar group back in 2011-12..

You seriously got an Europa League draw in the Champions League lmao

Around the Network
poklane said:
AZWification said:

You seriously got an Europa League draw in the Champions League lmao

There's something seriously wrong with us if we don't top this group.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Hardest groups are C, D and H, especially H.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Happy with that Manchester United group.

Also, north london derby for Europa league final yeah? ;)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Looks like only 2 Dutch clubs will compete in European football this year, us in the Champions League and Vitesse in the Europa League. PSV already knocked out, Utrecht need a goal with 15 minutes to go and Ajax need 2 against Rosenborg (lost 0-1 at home and currently 1-0 down).

Ka-pi96 said:
Metallox said:
Hardest groups are C, D and H, especially H.

I actually think G looks the hardest. C and H have 3 really good teams... but the 4th? They don`t really have a chance. D is similar, although while Olympiakos aren't as bad as APOEL/Qarabag, Sporting also aren't as good as Roma/Tottenham.

Group G though... I think every single one of those teams has a good chance at finishing in the top 2, should be pretty tight!

Hm, dunno, I don't see Besiktas performing that good at all, but it's true that G will be tight regardless. Porto, Monaco and Leipzig are really on par. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.