By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Man City just dicked our reserves 5-1.

Around the Network
poklane said:
Luis Enrique is leaving Barcelona after this season

The door will hit him hard on his way out :-p

Damn I love technology! First we had the winning goal last Sunday during Feyenoord - PSV which very well could be decisive in the end, and just now the video-referee rightfully disallowed a 90+4th minute winner in the semi-finals after the keeper got pushed over deliberately.

#wengerout

We're so bad atm. Look like a bunch of pussies on pitch. Alexis benched, Lucas still not given a chance even though he's been solid. Something's going on..we won't finish top four, it's time for big changes. Alexis, Özil, Bellerin..all will be gone in the summer.

I can't understand why Wenger puts Giroud and Welbeck over Alexis if he wants to win...

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
I can't understand why Wenger puts Giroud and Welbeck over Alexis if he wants to win...

Correction: Iwobi over Alexis.

2nd half looked much better. Still a loss but it's not too bad when they're at least playing decent football worth watching. Put better players on the pitch and team plays better. Who'd have guessed?

I just want 1 season where we don't fuck it up... just 1

Lol,oh Arsenal,typical Liverpool beat big teams and then throw it way against lesser opposition.

Goal.com finally released an interesting article

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/14312/features/2017/03/05/33321652/are-we-waiting-for-a-player-to-be-killed-why-fifa-has-got-to-ban-

I really think Fifa should look into this kind of matter more seriously. No trophy is worth more than someone's life

m_csquare said:
Goal.com finally released an interesting article

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/14312/features/2017/03/05/33321652/are-we-waiting-for-a-player-to-be-killed-why-fifa-has-got-to-ban-

I really think Fifa should look into this kind of matter more seriously. No trophy is worth more than someone's life

Removing heading the ball from the game literally ruins the game.