Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

NiKKoM said:
All hail Leicester!

Good days.

Atletico Madrid is back on the map too!

Around the Network

As a neutral, it's good Leicester won to keep up their chase for the title. As a saints fan, I would have prefered to win that game. We didn't play badly, just unlucky... saved twice by Forster mind you.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
As a neutral, it's good Leicester won to keep up their chase for the title. As a saints fan, I would have prefered to win that game. We didn't play badly, just unlucky... saved twice by Forster mind you.

Quality saves though to prevent the own goal and how Simpson missed that tap in is anyones guess!

Still can't believe we are a handful of games from winning the title!  Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime!

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

Fucking hell Messi is a part of the Panama leak thing. Why are Barcelona players always involved in tax evasion shit. Fucking dumbasses.

Talal said:

Fucking hell Messi is a part of the Panama leak thing. Why are Barcelona players always involved in tax evasion shit. Fucking dumbasses.

thats so wierd, you would think after all the problems he already had they would have searched everything he has, twice.. how could they miss this the last time?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

He makes 20 million a year doing what he loves the most. Playing football for a living. Just pay what other citizens pay and be done with it.

Conte is officially announced as the next Chelsea coach... worst kept secret

I saw the Barça-Madrid match. Casemiro is the best Madrid player. He gives the team something he was lacking this season, and I feel that he's the most important player right now. He does the "dirty" work and I fell he doesn't have the credit he deserves.

I think it is more to do with the agents, not him... of course that doesn't excuse ignorance on his part.

Hmm, pie.

Bayern - Benfica: 6-0
Barca - Atheltico: 1-1