By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

nice goal

Around the Network

Boom there it is. Portugal has the game controlled with a second string midfield.

What a game. Best game in the whole tournament. I wanted Portugal to core just so Poland can show their power and take the lead again.

Slimebeast said:
What a game. Best game in the whole tournament. I wanted Portugal to core just so Poland can show their power and take the lead again.

Their midfield got to step their game up then.

Goatseye said:
Slimebeast said:

Their midfield got to step their game up then.

No, they will win with those transitions and that godlike accuracy.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Eat that , from the future bayern star :D

Lucky for Poland that they stumbled right into the paralympics against a blind Portuguese defense and a blind referee.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Great 1st half, so much action. I want all the matches to be like this one.

Penalty ? I will say yes, I think the fact that Ronaldo was fouled maked the judge think nothing happended xD

Portugal have two handicapped full backs.

So far very even. Pitty he got a richote on the shot, but hey - I dreamt a 4:1, so they had this one goal coming. Now just 3 more goals for us

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.