By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Fonte and Cedric in the team, Bam!

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Croatia can't commit too much forward. Portugal got a counter-attack machine set up.

I dont know about you guys, but this is worse than Wales - Ireland

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

At least we can look forward to some entertaining penalties.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

for some reason I had the feeling Portugal was better, but after looking at the stats screen it looks like Croatia had much more posession and three times as much attempts. You can tell I'm barely watching the game....

Around the Network
Barozi said:
for some reason I had the feeling Portugal was better, but after looking at the stats screen it looks like Croatia had much more posession and three times as much attempts. You can tell I'm barely watching the game....

Portugal is seriously in need of an offensive midfielder and a brave coach.

RolStoppable said:
Slarvax said:

On the plus side, one can say that the pass accuracy of both teams is a whole lot better.

On the minus side, there are as few scoring chances (if not fewer) than in the Wales vs. Northern Ireland game, and more importantly, both teams are known to be able to do a lot better than what they are showing. It's really inexcusable what Croatia and Portugal are showing.

None of them want to loose. Especially Portugal by playing in an uncharacteristic 4-4-2.

There it is. Took their time, Croatia were doing better the last 10 minutes.

Hmm, pie.

What was my prediction?

Damn that's harsh