Croatia 0-2 Portugal
Wales 2-0 Northern Ireland
Hungary 0-1 Belgium
Germany 2-1 Slovakia
Italy 0-1 Spain
France 2-0 Ireland
England 3-0 Iceland

vivster said:
What is the prediction condition for knockout stage? After 90 minutes, after extra time or after penalties?

Good question. I would like to know that as well.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Before I forget.

Switzerland 1-0 Poland
Croatia 1-2 Portugal
Wales 2-0 Northern Ireland
Hungary 1-2 Belgium
Germany 2-0 Slovakia
Italy 1-0 Spain
France 2-0 Ireland
England 2-1 Iceland

I've been going by the rules that were in the spreadsheet, so penalty-shootout is an extra goal for the winner.

vivster said:
vivster said:
What is the prediction condition for knockout stage? After 90 minutes, after extra time or after penalties?

Yeah, me t...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

The only appropriate answer is that NiKKoM sucks at running prediction leagues just as much as the Dutch national team does at playing football.

Next prediction game will be this. https://www.kicktipp.de/

Free and fast registration. Fully customizable tournament for the admin. Full control for players to adjust and see their predictions and the table.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Switzerland 1-2 Poland
Croatia 3-2 Portugal
Wales 3-1 Northern Ireland
Hungary 1-2 Belgium
Germany 3-0 Slovakia
Italy 1-0 Spain
France 2-0 Ireland
England 2-1 Iceland

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

The only appropriate answer is that NiKKoM sucks at running prediction leagues just as much as the Dutch national team does at playing football.

At least they haven't lost either a goal or a game this year.

My predictions:

Switzerland 0:2 Poland (though my heart is already pounding hard, please wake up!)
Croatia 2:1 Portugal (I'd love Portugal to take it)
Wales 1:0 Northern Ireland
Hungary 2:1 Belgium (<3 Hungary)
Germany 2:0 Slovakia
Italy 1:0 Spain
France 2:0 Ireland
England 1:2 Iceland

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Next prediction game will be this. https://www.kicktipp.de/

Free and fast registration. Fully customizable tournament for the admin. Full control for players to adjust and see their predictions and the table.

You should have made that suggestion at least three weeks ago. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Gee... I wonder why I didn't.

RolStoppable said:

Your post is intended as a sarcastic response, but it doesn't work. The moment you saw that people in this thread were displeased because of the Excel stuff, you should have stepped up and slapped NiKKoM. But you didn't.

Because it's not my thread. I'm not just some Rol, I like to think I have manners. I also had the delusion that Nikkom knows what he's doing. Well I guess I learned my lesson once again, only assholes advance in this society.