By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Poland was terrible today, but that's what you get when half of the team are deepest reserves who probably won't play again in this tournament. I guess the coach wanted to give them a go, since we were already sure to advance. The middle didn't exist in the first half. When our regular starters entered the game, it thankfully changed and Błaszczykowski sealed the deal. Gotta give props to Ukraine, they played their hearts out, you can tell they really wanted to win this one and it was their best game of the tournament.

Lewandowski is still blocked and it's starting to be annoying. How many more one-on-ones is he going waste? Now is the time to step up, this is when the tournament really starts. Switzerland is the next opponent, a difficult team, but I expect us to advance.

BTW. The only teams that haven't lost a goal so far are Germany, Poland, Spain and Italy.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
BTW. The only teams that haven't lost a goal so far are Germany, Poland and Italy.

You're welcome.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

One of the few exciting games for Euro 2016 is being played right now: Czech R. vs Turkey

Tomorrow we're all Hungary and Austria.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Tomorrow we're all Hungary and Austria.

I'd rather Portugal pass so we can have exciting match ups.

Around the Network

as expected, Croatia is pretty good.

I know the keeper was way off the line but still when a player does that stuttery run up, what do you expect?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I know the keeper was way off the line but still when a player does that stuttery run up, what do you expect?

Doesn't matter. The penalty wasn't one anyway.

not undeserved. Also Spain vs. Italy? that would be great.

Spain XD