By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Italy's stand in for Buffon is having a great game.

Rooney you are shocking.

Around the Network

Oh wow Rooney. I could've taken that corner better.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sums up Rooney's performance

lol Rooney

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Great passing going around now lol

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

England working hard to deserve the loss I see.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

What the fuck is going on?

kowenicki said:
How the hell has Rooney stayed on for the full 90?

Stupid.

He did have an assist on the actual goal. Give him some credit

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

If England doesn't score at least another goal, this game can go down as a lesson on how not to approach goal chances. On a WC, so many missed opportunities are usually lethal.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Please let Gerrard shoot.