By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ike Confirmed For SSB: Are you Upset

Are you Bummed about this(Might not mean Chrom)?

Yes 8 26.67%

No 22 73.33%

Total:30

Today Sakorui(still cant spell his name)

has comfirmed Ike 

Are you upset about it or are you glad.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Why not Chrom?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

yeah i was a little bummed when i saw this but i also want to see what they did to Ike

maybe they could still have Chrom

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Chrom has no feet. Do not want Chrom.

Huh. I "get" that Ike was quite the iconic character but his story is over now (or is it?), so putting Chrom and/or Lucina in would have been the better choice for me.

Guess they felt they were just too close to Marth.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'm surprised but not bummed or disappointed...
At this point, Ike's presence doesn't confirm anything whatsoever other than the fact that he is in the game...
This Smash iteration could have more than two Fire Emblem representatives...
Given the relatively immense success of Awakening, it's more likely now than ever before that there will be more than two FE characters...

Have a nice day...

Ike is cool I know like 3 people who thought he was the best character.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Yes, I want them to confirm Captain Falcon DAMMIT! What's taking them so long?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'll bet money that Chrom is in the game. Roy and Mewtwo have a decent amount of file work in Brawl and were likely cut due to time constraints and the last minute addition of Sonic, so three Fire Emblem Reps were likely then.

Ike's games are console games. Chrom's is a handheld game. They are splitting content up in each game accordingly.

Plus, I think the Gematsu leak has a good chance of being legit.

He's good, if they could enhance his gameplay even more (improve his recovery move for instance which would be almost as bad as Little Mac's)