No, it will beast over th... 21 10.29%

No, it will sell well over there 50 24.51%

No, but also will not sell that much 46 22.55%

Maybe, it's too early to tell 24 11.76%

Yes, the flop is coming 12 5.88%

Yes, it's already floppi... 37 18.14%

Yes, console market is dead over there 14 6.86%

Total:204

I think it will flop till FFXV or MGSV comes out... Either that or when they launch their VR with Jiggle Physics Simulator

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Everything fails if you compare it with outdated numbers.

PS4 will do as well as PS3 if you adjust it to the shrunken market since 2007. Demanding the PS4 to do the same numbers PS3 did would be demanding that the PS4 does double as well as the PS3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Unless we have reason to believe that all the franchises currently living on the PS3 suddenly die out and never make the transition to the PS4, there really is no reason to think the PS4 will 'flop' in Japan.

It's as simple as that.

the fact, right now, is: PS4 will stay under Wii U. Of course it need more games, but until then Wii U still be on top (X1 does not count)

Click HERE and be happy 

flop? no. Sell really well? nope.

Once the ps4 has some good japanese games come out, it should do a decent amount in sells in japan. It won't do better than the ps3. But it should do ok. The console market has just shrunk over there. Wii U and ps4 will see diminished sales in comparison to last gen.

Around the Network

Your right it won't flop. The fact is the japanese people arnt buying it yet because whats the point? There's no reason to yet because there's nothing worth paying all that money for. The minute the games really start coming is when it will start shifting good numbers but at the moment there really is no point in owning a next gen console when the better games are still on ps3 and x360, the Japs realise this.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

The PS4 won't flop in Japan, but it won't have " OMG!!!!!!111" sales either!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I predicted that it would perform similarly to the PS3 before it launched. Now I think it will do less.

Aye!

At this point it doesn't really matter, the home console market in Japan is falling apart so unless the PS4 can pull off miracles, chances are it will sell worse than the PS3 there. With that said, it's not a flop unless it starts pulling off 360 numbers.