By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the First Game and Console you bought with your own cash?

PS4 was the first console i bought with my own money (my parents always bought me PS systems for Xmas) I'm not sure what my first game was, but i think it was Star wars Battlefront on PS2.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Around the Network

PS3 with Heavy Rain and Uncharted 1-3.

PS3 when I was 12 (2008). It bankrupt me.

As for games, I can't really remember that far back to say for sure, but I remember buying Sonic Adventure 2 when I was about 7 (2003).

I bought the playstation 2,because I was interested in GTA3 at the time.

Gamecube and Melee

Bonus:

PSP and FFVII Crisis Core

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Dreamcast......Oh it was the shizzy.

What the Whaaaaaaaaa???

A PS1 with Pro Pinball: Timeshock! (bundled) and Gran Turismo when I was 11.

The first console I bought with my own money was the 3DS. As for the first game I bought it was probably a PS3 game. My second console was a Wii U!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

n64

Play Me

Gamecube with Rogue Leader.

Was sad no mario game was out so I skipped Luigi's Mansion because It seemed weird. In retrospect I was just dumb and now Luigi's Mansion is one of my fav GC games.

Reminds me of how I skipped Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64 because I thought it was a childish game (because as most dumb kids I was avoiding color and was playing shooters instead because I wanted to compensate my childish existence with being mature and brutal and having power etc. and looking at "realistic" graphics haha)

I wish I would have been smarter back then and actually knew how cool Conker had been :(