By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break Pushed Back to 2015?

Nooooo. That means pushed even further for pc release.

Around the Network

Wow, so if this is true, then the only thing MS has (that they've announced) for the rest of the year is Sunset Overdrive? If this doesn't change with E3 announcements, not sure why anyone would think the One's sales are going to change any time soon, especially WW.

Still have Sunset and presumably Horizon 2 on the uh.. horizon. Plus loads of amazing 3rd party games. I am ok with a wait until next year. Plus I am sure there will be E3 announcements.

Fable Legends still coming and its one of my most wanted.

thismeintiel said:
Wow, so if this is true, then the only thing MS has (that they've announced) for the rest of the year is Sunset Overdrive? If this doesn't change with E3 announcements, not sure why anyone would think the One's sales are going to change any time soon, especially WW.

Exclusive games aren't the only motivation for people to buy a console. I mean PS4's success isn't due to amazing 1st party games. People primarily buy 3rd party games on MS and Sony platforms and there is a lot to look forward to this year.

Eitherway, Titanfall should have good legs, Halo 2 seems like a safe bet, Sunset Overdrive is around the corner, and 3rd parties are going to get most of the attention during the holidays.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

a delay could help it sell more

A game is better off delayed than rushed, but still... X1 needs games in the fall/holidays.

People are just believing anything that's put on the internet. I'm an insider aswell, and I say this is BS :P

Kinda sucks gives me more time to play Horizon 2 so its not a bad think more polish for a game is a good thing most of the time anyway.

thismeintiel said:

Horizon 2 is pretty much guranteed to be announced at E3 and be realesed in the fall.  Plus they will announce a lot of other games.