By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A thank you to those PlayStation fans who stayed with VGChartz.

You're welcome.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
You're welcome.

^_^ Hi joe.

They all joined some sort of cult.

RolStoppable said:
BasilZero said:

Good, the truth hurts.

As for me leaving the site or not, doesnt matter one way or another - its not like its gonna affect anyone here. People move on, its their choice if they want to leave or not.

Everything comes to an end afterall~

That is all *<(=^_^=)>*

Basil, you can't leave us. We have hardly any women here to begin with.

A status which we have worked as hard as humanly possible to achieve.

It is sad that they left, but I can see why they did it.

Around the Network

They left because they weren't allowed to spam in the PS nation thread.

Yeah.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well now they're stealing threads too!

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=182

JoeTheBro said:
Well now they're stealing threads too!

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=182

They do their favorite company proud!

I'm honored that they liked it that much.

Mr Khan said:
They left because they weren't allowed to spam in the PS nation thread.

Yeah. 

I am still here, and the VGC forum is as interesting as always... (More likely to read for drama than a good discussion about anything)

I've never really spammed here, I do like the strict rules, but I enjoy more not having to question everything I type as a response to some troll. While there is a great portion of the site who can contribute to a decent (or better) conversation, the rules protect those who are more so inclined to spread misinformation and propaganda than those who respond to stealth trolling.

Sure if I state my (troll) opinion in the proper manner it’s okay, but if someone responds hastily to a stupid comment or thread they are banned / warned mean while those who are really the sore in the site continue leisurely with no consequence because of some stupid semantic rules rather than rules that actually help foster better community discussion. I don't think it’s the mods fault as they are only following the rules, but those that should really have been banned years ago, or months ago, or stealth troll are still allowed to do so freely with no fear of penance for deliberately derailing a thread or spreading false information.

I ghosted the forums for years before I joined, and honestly there is a decent reason why "PS Fans" don't care to talk on this site that much anymore. This is not a Sony vs MS thing as reasonable people have become jaded to the point where they sound more like fan boys than a free thinking person due to what has been allowed to pass as okay on this site compared to what is a ban-able offense.

Get your act together VGC because honestly it's embarrassing.

More to the point SPAM is not the reason anyone left or stopped being as active on this site... there are numerous issues (not all related to forums) that are keeping people from actively participating!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date