By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to cook a frozen Pizza

Ever wanted to go out and buy a Pizza but put it in the Freezer so you can have it later? Well now you can, thanks to me.

Step 1:

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (Aussie metric system here guys)

Step 2: 

Take the Pizza out of the freezer, extract it from it's packaging, you can use a knife or just use your hands it's pretty easy.

Step 3:

Put it in the Oven on a tray for about 15 minutes, be sure to check on the dot, because the difference between cooked and burnt is only a few minutes with something so thin @ 180 degree's.

Step 4:

Take Pizza out when ready, cut it if you will, and then eat it.

And there you have it, now you have one of the life skills needed to move out of home.

Around the Network

or just put it in the microwave

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I made a pizza yesterday for my sisters birthday. Yum it was good.

I like to put it right in the oven with no tray. Comes out crispier.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

kirby007 said:
or just put it in the microwave
 Cooking a frozen pizza in the microwave ewwwww half crusty half soggy.Reheating an already cooked pizza in the microwave is fine. 

Around the Network

Or just order it from Pizza Hut, and set a delivery time

I eat mine frozen.

Don't all frozen pizzas have cooking instructions on them?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Don't all frozen pizzas have cooking instructions on them?

Psh....no need to look at that any more.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

A toaster oven is great for those mini pizzas and pizza pops (pizza pops taste about 300% better when cooked in a conventional oven vs a microwave!)

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681