By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to cook a frozen Pizza

Step 1: Look at box

That is all.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

Ever wanted to go out and buy a Pizza but put it in the Freezer so you can have it later? Well now you can, thanks to me.

Thanks for the er... récipé, ArtofAngels. For all of those who've just moved out of home, think of all the money you'll save with this cheaper, non-delivered form of pizza. Think of the satisfaction you'll feel inside when you're able to tell people that yes, as a matter of fact, you do use your oven. Continuing with the theme of Italian cuisine, here's a pasta cost-cutter.

Ever wanted spaghetti... at home?! Yes, spaghetti. A ubiquitous Italian dish you might see listed on a trendy alfresco dining menu in Sicily. Sound interesting? Read on.

*** Preparation ***

Step 1: Go to the supermarket and buy yourself a tin of Wattie's Spaghetti. I recommend the "with extra cheese" style, though all of the Wattie's styles are as traditional as each other.

Step 2: Using a can opener, clasp one side of the top of the tin. You'll need to apply a little force to ensure that the grabby wheel bits are firmly attached to the tin. If you're doing it right, the wheel bits should sit above and below the ridge at the top of the tin, at slight angles from it.

Step 3: Turn the handle of the can opener, continuing to apply force to hold the can opener in place as you do. The idea here is to separate the lid of the tin from the rest of the cylinder. If you make a clean cut all of the way around, the lid should just lift off. If you lose the lid in the tin, don't panic. Use a butter knife or the back end of a spoon to dig it out.

Whew! On to the main part.

*** Cooking ***

Step 4: Turn on a hot plate on your stove, setting it to high. Place a large saucepan on the stovetop.

Step 5: Empty the contents of the tin into the saucepan.

Step 6: Heat for about five minutes, stirring occasionally. Cooking time varies depending on the stove. The spaghetti will start bubbling when it's ready ("al dente"). It will start sticking to the base of the pot when it's well-done.

That's really all there is to it. Serve in a medium-sized bowl. Goes well with buttered toast (though it's not very traditional).

Microwave... eww... soggy crust.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Can't believe I missed a thread like this while I was banned. I finally can eat a frozen pizza, thanks AOA.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

First I thought it would be cook as in boil it in water...that would be gross.

Around the Network

Put Pizza in oven on 200 degrees celcius and cook for 15-20 minutes. Now you have a nice cooked pizza.

kirby007 said:
or just put it in the microwave

I tried that. It's been in there for over five hours, and it still isn't done!

Just remember to pick the pizza up off the cardboard, removing the pizza from the box is one thing but I've actually seen people not pick it up off the cardboard before...

tabsina said:
Step 1: Look at box

That is all.

Step 2: Follow instructions on back of box.

you really need to work on your conciseness. dont assume anything... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

You Know AoA when I first read this I thought it was the stupidest thread you've made. As I don't know anybody who can't cook a frozen pizza. Then I thought about everyone on hear.

Keep helping the helpless.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1