By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you be purchasing Watch Dogs at launch?

So?

Yes I will! 27 30.68%

I will near launch! 8 9.09%

I shall decide after reviews come in! 16 18.18%

Nope! 28 31.82%

Steam Sale prob! 8 9.09%

What!? 1 1.14%

Total:88

Yes, I will be getting the pc version.

Around the Network

I'll buy it a few months after its released when its cheaper and I am done with my current backlog of games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Steam sale or maybe the Wii U version if Ubisoft does an acceptable job.

I had it preodered for a few months but after the clusterfuck that has become of Ubisoft child of light maybe my last Ubi game for a long while

Nope, getting tired of western games. They're all starting to feel the same to me.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
I had it preodered for a few months but after the clusterfuck that has become of Ubisoft child of light maybe my last Ubi game for a long while

You didn't like child of light?

Not sure, gonna wait for reviews, if is what I was looking for, probably.

If the Wii U version was released alongside the others I probably would be (though there's Mario Kart to contend with). But now, it'll probably be on Steam for next to nothing by that time. So I'll either get it there or on Wii U (well after release), as there'll be Smash Bros., Bayonetta 2 and X taking up my time and money then.

think-man said:
Ryudo said:

You didn't like child of light?

I loved it. I don't like what has become of Ubisoft. Asscreed,Bullshots lies and delays and shunning WiiU owners. So I am done with them. Unless they really blow my mind again like they did with Child of Light. Just another Asscreed ot Far Cry or shooter not going to do it.

No it looks generic. I got burned on Second Son.

The last great sandbox for me was Just Cause 2 and Crackdown.