By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you be purchasing Watch Dogs at launch?

So?

Yes I will! 27 30.68%

I will near launch! 8 9.09%

I shall decide after reviews come in! 16 18.18%

Nope! 28 31.82%

Steam Sale prob! 8 9.09%

What!? 1 1.14%

Total:88
Ryudo said:
think-man said:
Ryudo said:
I had it preodered for a few months but after the clusterfuck that has become of Ubisoft child of light maybe my last Ubi game for a long while

You didn't like child of light?

I loved it. I don't like what has become of Ubisoft. Asscreed,Bullshots lies and delays and shunning WiiU owners. So I am done with them. Unless they really blow my mind again like they did with Child of Light. Just another Asscreed ot Far Cry or shooter not going to do it.

Nearly all third party is shunning WiiU owners though, you'll be limiting yourself to a very small amount of gamers.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Ryudo said:
think-man said:
Ryudo said:
I had it preodered for a few months but after the clusterfuck that has become of Ubisoft child of light maybe my last Ubi game for a long while

You didn't like child of light?

I loved it. I don't like what has become of Ubisoft. Asscreed,Bullshots lies and delays and shunning WiiU owners. So I am done with them. Unless they really blow my mind again like they did with Child of Light. Just another Asscreed ot Far Cry or shooter not going to do it.

Nearly all third party is shunning WiiU owners though, you'll be limiting yourself to a very small amount of gamers.

Not really. Tons of indie stuff. VC stuff. In total I already have nearly 20 games. Plus Bayonetta 2 and X. My most wanted games this year. Eventually also get SMTXFE. Then have a bit of Zelda ahead in Hyrule Warriors and U. Smash along the way. To be frank I been overwhelmed with the WiiU. I'm good really.

It was my launch game for PS4. In the months since all anticipation has died and could easily see waiting a year or so to buy it if ever.

I'll let my free time decide. I would like to get it day one but the few coming weeks will be rough.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

MK8 is gonna keep me very occupied. Most likely will get Watch Dogs during a Steam sale.

Around the Network

I must be one of the only people not to be interested in this game in the slightest. Really, nothing about it interests me. But I guess that's the case with most games nowadays so I wouldn't say it's the game's fault. So no, not buying at launch and probably never.

not my kinf of game )=

Definitely day one, I already have it preordered on PSN. 

I will not be buying the Season Pass, though, this gen I've decided not to do so, I've been burnt several times before...

Will get complete edition later.

Augen said:
It was my launch game for PS4. In the months since all anticipation has died and could easily see waiting a year or so to buy it if ever.

I'm pretty much in this boat.  I actually decided to cancel my preorder and hold off on the next gen until I got my backlog under control because of it, but I will pick it up eventually.