By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Handjob or blowjob- Which would you rather have?

?

1 24 21.24%

2 55 48.67%

see results 24 21.24%

hate both 3 2.65%

Total:106

Depends

Around the Network

This question exists?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I only finished once via blowjob. It felt so good, it almost killed me. I say handjob.

What kind of question is this... obviously a good blowjob involves some handwork on the balls

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

spurgeonryan said:

We all know it is nearly impossible to get a blowjob, so I choose handjob. Then the partner does not have to deal with the mess. Internally or externally.

You?

Wut? Surely that's the messier way.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
kirby007 said:
What kind of question is this... obviously a good blowjob involves some handwork on the balls

So you are saying the main ingrediant in a good hlow job gob is the hsnd job?

Quintisentially you have theorized that handjobs are what you prefere.

no i'm saying they need both, plus a woman can't give a handjob as good as i do it myself and thus blow is better

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
kirby007 said:
spurgeonryan said:

So you are saying the main ingrediant in a good hlow job gob is the hsnd job?

Quintisentially you have theorized that handjobs are what you prefere.

no i'm saying they need both, plus a woman can't give a handjob as good as i do it myself and thus blow is better

I can do it better as well, but it is nice when someone else does it. 

women are better with their mouth then with their hands

Interesting question.

I go for BLOWJOB!!!!!

A good blowjob has hands involved.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger