By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation E3 2014 - YouTube link for those who missed it

We have a winner. Three-peat is here.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

5.5-6/10 for me. More highs than lows but too many trailers with little to no gameplay.

Uncharted 4 looked good. This wasn't their best conference but it was still great.

Going to have to rate this on par with MS. 6, maybe 6.5.

+Uncharted!
+No Man's Sky!
+Vita TV!
+Other New Games!

-Momentum Lost In The Middle
-No Real Megaton
-Games Lineup Thin For 2014
-No TLG

So yeah, 6.5/10 seems fair. Watching the immediate after show with IGN, seems like their reaction was similar. 

Let's see what Nintendo can do now. Sony hold the lead, but can they hold it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

show was OK.

game of the show "no mans sky"

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Far and away the best conference so far. Unlike Microsoft they actually focused on exclusive games. Now I know people will bitch and moan about the 20 slow minutes with the dude talking but the rest of the press conference was fantastic.

Thinking the same way. People can say all they want and I agree with those boring 20 minutes in the middle. But that was a lot of exclusives and exclusive content! Instead of timed/first dlc stuff:O

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Raziel123 said:
masterb8tr said:
Raziel123 said:
masterb8tr said:
needs more exclusives. Multiplatforms all around

Driveclub, The Order, Let it die, LBP3, Grim Fandango, Bloodborne, so far. Looking good.

driveclub and the order i already knew about though. would have liked some more the order footage. LB3 ws pretty awesome though( i was kind of hoping for it to be a 3d platform though). Bloodborne i am not sure was exclusive?  Uncharted 4 was expected. looked pretty sick. But overall i thought it was a really bad conference to be honest and i certaintly pity those who went to the cinemas. Nothing really big at all. I am dissapoint

Bloodborne IS exclusive

thats nice:) i generally prefer exclusives.

Another year, another no show for TLG.

manny10032 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Lol.

Dem technical problems.

look again

They still had them...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

9/10, only The Last Guardian was missing, lol.
Waaay better than MS.