By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs: 900p PS4, 792p X1, both 30fps

funny if wii u version manages 1080p and 30fps.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
funny if wii u version manages 1080p and 30fps.

Not sure if serious.

If you haven't seen the advert here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyIuDMKwZ8 (UK but guessing it will be EU wide)

Justagamer said:

Don't worry guys... The NEXT next gen will handle 1080p with ease. Until then, I'll just try my best to enjoy the games. Oh, and, 900p and 792p!!! What a GIGANTIC difference! How will people cope?

Where, in this entire 150+ post thread, has a single person described the difference between 900p and 792p as huge? :/ Because otherwise i really don't get the point in you saying that...

It's a pretty large difference resource wise (assuming both run at an identical frame rate), but visually the difference between them can be adequately described as "noticeable but nothing at all major".

can somebody explain me why someone would like to play this game in 1080p/60fps? do they really want to see in every detail why this game will suck?

Around the Network
Talal said:
1080p 60 fps was ridiculous.

I'll be alble to run it at that on my PC!

Stop hating and start playing.

setsunatenshi said:
kowenicki said:
setsunatenshi said:

I do understand the pointing out of what seemed to be a mistake (corrected in the meantime), but there seemed to be the beggining of a circle jerk (hope it doesn't sound offensive) from some x1 fans related to what in reality is yet another bad piece of news for the X1. Hence why I said people need to have some self awareness.

i dont think you read my post correctly.  I cant see how this is bad news.  900p v 792p.  so effin what!  seriously.

really? you don't see how it's bad news for an xbox fan?

2 games costing the same in which one version is clearly inferior visually to the other. How is that not bad news?

Honestly Console gamers are idiots for buying more expensive versions of a game that can't do 1080p?

Poor developers, I bet they got already death threats or stuff like that via Twitter because the world just ended for some people.

If I get this game. I'd likely get it on PC. I was looking forward to the Wii U version because of the Gamepad, but it's likely going to be another subpar port. My laptop should be able to run the PC version at 60fps at 1080p and I could wait for a Steam sale on PC.

WatchDogs XB1 version leaked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVwML-bzv2U

EDIT : For the LULZ obviously