By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Now that PS4 and X1 are both going to be $399, which will now sell better?

Who will sell better after sales settle?

I think the PS4 will be ahead 1,012 82.28%

I think the X1 will be ahead 80 6.50%

I think it's anyone's game 137 11.14%

Total:1,229

Don't be shocked of PS4 will be $379.00 with 90 days of Plus, and Knack bundled. Sony won't take this laying down.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

It'll probably stay neck and neck

Of course PS4 will be ahead. Now Sony is going to destroy M$ with AAA exclusive games (E3).

It will stay ahead, everywhere. Even Phil Spencer's family will buy more PS4s and PS4 games than Xbones.

X1 should retake the UK/US and maybe some territories in Latin America but the overall land scape in the rest of the world shouldn't change that much.

Overall its going to be a closer race in the world wide totals after this generation is all said and done.

Around the Network

This poll is ridiculously in favor of PS4. Must beNinty fans voting. Never forget the more expensive PS3 outpaced the less expensive 360 overall.

I can only speak for myself: the pendulum has swung in Xbone's favor (for my next purchase) but I'm gonna hold off...I wanna see what goes down during E3. The games may decide it for me, but then again, the way the executives present themselves may decide it too.

PS4=Worldwide.

US/UK: Still PS4. Xbox One is gonna lag everywhere.

xb1 definitely in the u.s. Possibly u.k? and hopefully china XD i see ps4 dominating europe and japan this year. When dx12 launches, depending on how much it changes the playing field xbox one might put up more of a fighting chance in the rest of europe. still see ps4 winning there though

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

x1 in the states by a bit, PS4 everywhere else.