By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Private Thread - Nothing to see here

What do you think?

Great Thread 11 26.19%

The Greatest Thread 31 73.81%

Total:42

Ready for a new spiderman movie? No? yeah, me neither.

Well the good news is that Sony is now listening to your complaints and are now planning an Aunt May movie!

The movie chronicles a day in the life of Aunt May and is aptly titled "MayDay" which, coincidentally, is exactly what we heard investors screaming. They must be super excited about it.

No news yet on the villian but rumor is that a new villian called "Osteo - porosis" will be developed for the franchise.

In an effort to build hype and awareness for the property, Sony are introducing the universe via a TV series. Anyone ever heard of this "Lifetime Network"?

Around the Network

why. me no know now why.

A new debate is brewing as to who should play Ellie in the upcoming "The Last of Us" movie. Some want Maisie, some want Chloe. Me, i want Nicholas Cage.

Nicholas Cage is the most versatile actor ever. I think that he can play any role with a passing level of competence. Never Great. Never Horrible. Always Adequate. He is the "Swiss Army Knife" of actors. I think that Ellie could be a defining role for him. Nick Cage is an underappreciated gem. He is a......National Treasure

I can hear him screaming now: "The Clickers! Not The Clickers!"

Its seems like GTA series continues to court controversy. The latest incident sees the game banned by stores 1 year after its official release. I'm sure that will put a HUGE dent in the alreday 35 million sales that the game has achieved. When asked for comment, Rockstar declined but instead chose to tweet this:

Okay, i'll admit it, this joke was a ploy to subliminally advertise Dumb and Dumber 2 and well as my desire to sell out to Corporate overlords. Call Me!

Today is Walt Disney's birthday. To celebrate, i'm gonna play some Kingdom Hearts. I really want to visit DisneyLand, but unfortunately, i've been banned. Its not as bad as you think. It was a simple case of mistaken identity. I mistook mickey mouse for a gerbil when i visited last year. He was not amused. Twas a good thing Richard Gere was there with his proctologist. Apparently, he has one with him at all times for some reason.

Around the Network

This week, someone posted fake pictures of a new PS4 slim. When the source was found, he claimed that the reason he did the fakes was to "get Sony's attention". I was inspired by this. I made a quick trip to my local store and then to my ex-girlfriend's house. When the police arrived they did not believe my story. Apparently, dancing with a sex doll on her lawn to demonstrate my capacity for a mature relationship was "stupid". THe world is such a confusing place.

So he just photo-shopped off half of the PS4?

Iwata said this week that "The WiiU is not over yet", proving once again that Nintendo apparently does not know that the internet exists.

This thread made me question life

10/10 Will cum again

NobleTeam360 said:
So he just photo-shopped off half of the PS4?

No, that not the actual picture...i'm just that lazy