By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 US TV Commercials (Update with 2 New Commercials)

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Meh.

spemanig said:
Meh.

I liked it more than MK7's (which wasn't bad but focused to much on nongameplay, only had like 6 seconds of gameplay)

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Honestly, it's the live action crap. Show footage of Mario Kart 8, and then show people angrily screaming at each other in slow motion while playing it on a couch. Throw on a little bit of Mozart's Dies Irae requiem in the background and you're good.

Cheesy! Although I am disappointed they didn't show the rainbow road 64 track... That would have been fap

Actually, they don't mention the free game thing! I hope they will cause it will sell even more then!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
spemanig said:
Meh.

I liked it more than MK7's (which wasn't bad but focused to much on nongameplay, only had like 6 seconds of gameplay)

Agreed

I think it was great! And remember guys, this is their best selling IP, they'll have more commercials soon

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Should have showed the Rainbow Road :/

It was ok had sort of a 90s Saturday morning TV commercial vibe about it. Nothing too terrible, nothing too great ... which for a Nintendo commercial usually is a success.

Not bad, but not good either.