By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I dont understand...

nordlead said:
Who wants to dump $600 on a PS3 if Sony is going to replace it in ~5 years (which should be expected).

For that price it's still a bargain as the best "future-proof" blu-ray player.

Of course, xbox owners cannot say the same (360 owners don't even expect their console to actually function for 3 year), but for Sony and PS3 owners a longer life-time is expected. So , sony will still sell PS3's in 2011.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network

I htink that MIcorsoft has to wait a little longer so that the 360 can pay off some of the expenses microsoft took to make it.I think that microsoft is still gonna sell this gaming system as is until like 2011

but if they do then sony wouldn' t have to make a new gaming systme remember last gen.when microsoft releasd its 360 a yr. earlier than the ps3? well the ps2 stills odl well b.c it was cheap

so the pt is that sony will just have to maek the ps3 chepers and it migh tscore a chance againist the next microsoft.

dsoverpsp said:
I htink that MIcorsoft has to wait a little longer so that the 360 can pay off some of the expenses microsoft took to make it.I think that microsoft is still gonna sell this gaming system as is until like 2011

but if they do then sony wouldn' t have to make a new gaming systme remember last gen.when microsoft releasd its 360 a yr. earlier than the ps3? well the ps2 stills odl well b.c it was cheap

so the pt is that sony will just have to maek the ps3 chepers and it migh tscore a chance againist the next microsoft.

And then native americans complain that non-english-natives as mods should not be allowed because they cannot write proper english.

Thank God for this American!

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

but PS 2 sold 120 mln >

to 2012 (your opinion) Ps 3 - about 50 mln maybe 60mln

PS 4 - ????  your way -> ps 5 will not)))

I want to say : last 10 years Sony desided how many years console will be live

I think sony not decide today

Around the Network

Its all about how much success the 360 will have . If it continues to sell until 2010 , than IMO the 720 will come at the end of 2012 , and the PS3 probably at the end of 2013-14 ... if its not successfull ,they couyld drop the support fast , as they did with the first one , and maybe we will see it at the end of 2010 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

PS4 will be out in 2012. Mark my words. 2012.

where you from dude?

CaptainPrefrences said:
where you from dude?

This question for me?