By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking: MS removing Gold requirements for Xbox Live Apps

NobleTeam360 said:
People are desperate to bash Xbox huh?

bashing Xbox is literally the easiest thing in the world right now. Its MS' fault.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

This is a great day to be a XBox fan.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

GamechaserBE said:

It is rather abnormal to be a paid service and don't have ads..

Its not abnormal considering the fact that the inclusion of ads typically pays for something else that the subsciption doesn't cover.

The fact that XBL has ads means that its a service with a cost but not a premium service.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
NobleTeam360 said:

bashing Xbox is literally the easiest thing in the world right now. Its MS' fault.

Can't be much ammunition left for haters to bash on lol. 

Normchacho said:
Come on, come on MS. Not being able to do nearly ANYTHING without a Live account was the main reason I never bought a 360 and if that policy holds for the One I'll never buy one of those either...

Well since it turned out to be true I guess you'll at least consider getting an Xbox One or heck even a 360 since this applies to both consoles. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You don't even need ammunition to bash Xbox.

Its gone be a rough generation, albiet better than Nintendo's.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You don't even need ammunition to bash Xbox.

Its gone be a rough generation, albiet better than Nintendo's.

Lol, Xbox sucks because....... It just does alright I don't need a reason.

NobleTeam360 said:
Normchacho said:
Come on, come on MS. Not being able to do nearly ANYTHING without a Live account was the main reason I never bought a 360 and if that policy holds for the One I'll never buy one of those either...

Well since it turned out to be true I guess you'll at least consider getting an Xbox One or heck even a 360 since this applies to both consoles. 

Has there been an update confirming this as true? If so then great!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Normchacho said:

Yeah, I'm assuming you'll want a link.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-delivering-more-choices

NobleTeam360 said:
Normchacho said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Normchacho said:

Yeah, I'm assuming you'll want a link.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-delivering-more-choices

Oh, thanks! That's good news. That checks off two of my reservations about getting an Xbox One.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.