By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NintendoPie said:
I'm very surprised there is not one Pokemon game on that list. You are the biggest Pokemon fan I know, Kupo.

Id put Pokemon Red/Blue in that list for sure.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

I've only finished Sacred Stones.  I own Path of Radiance, Shadow Dragon, Awakening, Sacred Stones, and the first GBA game we received in the US.  Sacred Stones was the first one I've played even though it came out afterwards.  On the first(second) GBA game I've only finished the introductory whenever you played the game as Lyn.  I stopped playing after that.  These are only a few games from the backlog I have.

Ah, I see. That must be an impressive backlog. I whine about having over 10 in mine :P

If you liked Sacred Stones, you'd probably like Awakening, since the world map and monster skirmishes return. I personally liked FE7 (Fire Emblem GBA) and Path of Radiance more, but Awakening is still an awesome entry. Shadow Dragon was probably my least favorite, but it's also a remake of a game from 1990, so if you go into it expecting that, you might enjoy it more than if you compared it to the more recent entries.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

some of those are really awful. List is missing key important series like Ys/Legend of heroes. Mother
Xenoblade and more

I actually didn't know Wild Arms: Alter Code F was a remake of the original :O looking on ebay Wild Arms: Alter Code F is really expensive to buy :(

think-man said:
I actually didn't know Wild Arms: Alter Code F was a remake of the original :O looking on ebay Wild Arms: Alter Code F is really expensive to buy :(

I actually like the original better.  Alter code F played kind of like wild arms 3 which I didnt like very much...

Around the Network

baten kaitos

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Hey, what's your opinion on Ar Tonelico? specifically the 2nd one.
Personally I would add it to my favourite JRPGs, but I have alot more to play

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Skidonti said:
Well, I'd have far too much gaming to do if I tried out every title on your list, but glancing through, I see Contact on DS. I looked over that a while ago and thought it wouldn't be very good at all. Worth a look? I guess I'll have to search it up and see what it was again.

I've never beaten an MMO, but I've got pretty far on Ragnarok Online.  It'd be on the list if I finished it.  Contact is similar to that.  It's pretty much an MMO lite though so the detailed character building that's on an MMO isn't going to be on Contact.  

With Contact you have a lot of stats and you gain stats depending on your actions.  Your stats start at level one and can go to 100.  If you attack an enemy, either your sword and dexterity, hammer and power, or fist and agility will level up.  If you get attacked, your defense and HP will level up.  If you steal, cook, fish, use an elemental weapon/spell, read a book, run around, etc, one of your stats that correspond to that type is going to level up.  Leveling up weapon types and job classes increases passive abilities and combat abilities you have while equipped with that weapon type or that outfit.  Every two enemies you kill, you acquire EP which allows you to use your skills or spells and you find decals every once in awhile that you can equip to one of the four slots to increase levels on your character for specific stats as long as you have them equipped( and stickers that are one time use spells that you can recharge each time you go back to the professor.

Btw.  Anyone who has played Ragnarok DS?  Is that worth getting?

gergroy said:
think-man said:

I actually like the original better.  Alter code F played kind of like wild arms 3 which I didnt like very much...

Oh really :/ I haven't played the first one for years! all I remember is that it was really easy. Wild Arms 3 I found quite challenging.

NintendoPie said:
I'm very surprised there is not one Pokemon game on that list. You are the biggest Pokemon fan I know, Kupo.

Because of the high quality, I didn't add any Pokemon games because it'd make the rest of my list look significantly less attractive.