By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A look at the Vita's Bright future in Japan!

Could the Vita reach new heights with this line up?

Yes, its should give the ... 45 36.59%

Only a bit, Still not enough big franchises. 39 31.71%

No, there are only niche games here. 39 31.71%

Total:123

*Sigh*

If only we had that level of quality AND quantity over here in the West...gotta hope for localizations really. Looking very strong; though and it can surely only get stronger.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
One Piece will sell more on Wii U than Vita and some games on list won't make anything, but still a better line-up than 3DS for sure

What makes you think that? Do you not think the Vita's larger userbase and higher weekly average (more than double the Wii U's) will give it the edge?

Now that everyone over there owns a 3DS itæs time for a Vita :D

EricFabian said:
One Piece will sell more on Wii U than Vita and some games on list won't make anything, but still a better line-up than 3DS for sure

You sure about that ? You can retract your statement anytime soon ... 

If only these games were also in NA as well, I would seriously thing of getting a vita again but too bad... I am jealous of a lot of the vita games in Japan since I love anime but that doesn't mean I can speak Japanese nor do I want to pay for dem import fees! Maybe they will get released in NA in the future but hopefully it wont be too late by then although Freedom Wars does look tempting

Maybe by this Holiday, if there is a ps4 + vita sale (And I mean a sale) is true, I might get one

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Vita now need Final Fantasy,Kingdoms Heart,Metal Gear Solid games

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I hope Lost Dimensions & Digimon get localized. I've been so happy that Vita has been receiving such great support from western localization houses.

Just glad that Oreshika is making it across for the time being though. I've got a lot to catch up on that's released over the past few months (Sorcery Saga; Demon Gaze; Deception IV etc.)

italo244 said:
How do you know that PSN will be released in November?

Oops! Was thinking aloud. Changed that to TBA 2014 :)

I'd really love for the Digimon game to get localised. So many great games coming up in Japan for Vita.

EricFabian said:

Of the games previewed in the mainlist, I'd say Firefly is the only game where this will probably be the case. I just added it for diversity :)