By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii u will have sold 10 million by the end of this year

Yes but you know during november and decembe4 its going to sell atleast a million or more just for the holidays

Around the Network

It really depends on what games Nintendo will release close to the holidays.

So far we have no idea, but E3 will tell us how feasible your prediction is.

I think it will sell 9mil or so. But 10mil will be great

Click HERE and be happy 

KoopaKid said:

Yes but you know during november and decembe4 its going to sell atleast a million or more just for the holidays

Yeah._ which means only a million for the rest of the year. Your short in achieving the goal by millions

KoopaKid said:

Again, like jlmurph2 said Nintendo doesn't think so. Is it possible? Maybe. But Nintendo isn't exactly showing they believe it will sell that much during the Holidays.

Around the Network

10.8 million reported shipped end of fiscal year. Sticking to my guns. A huge upturn from last year but nothing drastic. That's probably 9.9 shipped end of 2014. Exceeding the forecast by a million, if Nintendo actually ships the consoles to sell and doesn't just try to barely meet quota for some reason. Especially if price is cut in Oct/Nov, which they may not do.

Shipped.

In fact, with a mere 1m for the holidays would get less than 8m. In order to achieve 10m it needs 2.1m in holidays which means it needs about another 1.8m in next 4 months. Not happening

Skidonti said:
10.8 million reported shipped end of fiscal year. Sticking to my guns. A huge upturn from last year but nothing drastic. That's probably 9.9 shipped end of 2014. Exceeding the forecast by a million, if Nintendo actually ships the consoles to sell and doesn't just try to barely meet quota for some reason. Especially if price is cut in Oct/Nov, which they may not do.

Shipped.

Last 2 years Nintendo shipped 360k in 4th quarter. Sure predict a YoY increase but 150%? No.

anything is possible... would like to see it happen

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

KoopaKid said:

It's gonna need to pull 2 million within the last 6 weeks, as I really don't see the Wii U averaging anymore than 75k per week during the weeks leading up to the holidays.